Green Light will have an impressive multi category expo with 70 exhibitors showcasing their products and services to the industry’s resellers including our most loyal VOW Venture customers.
- Open to all VOW customers from the UK and Ireland
- New theme for 2017: Live well, work well which encompasses
- Work life balance
- Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- 400 delegates and 70 exhibitors expected
- Network with peers across the industry
- Recognition of our vendor partners through Green Light Supplier Awards
- Spotlight on market trends and growth opportunities for 2017
- Unique opportunity to showcase new products and brands
- Informal setting to meet and speak with key members of the VOW team
- Early bird bookings attract a 10% discount on prices, book before 29th September 2017
Companies exhibiting at Green Light can expect to:
- Engage with over 400 influential delegates including reseller principals and their sales and operations teams under one roof
- Join the event theme to showcase what’s new and innovative
- Be part of the creative exhibition
- Market and present ideas, solutions, services and products to all attendees
- Benefit from press coverage delivered by the key industry trade press
- Hear from industry leading speakers
Similar to previous Green Light events, the cross-category expo area will continue to be a professionally installed shell scheme that will include a range of features to enhance the delegate experience.
Due to the high levels of positive feedback from Green Light 2016 and an unprecedented level of early interest, we are expecting exhibitor packages to be sold out in record time. Please reserve your stand today to avoid disappointment. Book before 29th September and take advantage of the 10% early bird discount.
Why exhibit at Green Light?
Green Light brings together an unrivalled audience to maximise your spend in the following ways:
Targeted and informed engagement
Position your brand, products and services in front of over 400 reseller delegates. The agenda of the event ensures a number of engagement opportunities to interact with a captive audience. Additionally, following exhibitor and delegate feedback from previous events, we have extended the exhibition hours to ensure you can speak with as many attendees as possible.
Networking and growth
Green Light presents a prime networking opportunity with one of the largest customer bases in the industry, including our valued VOW Venture Principals and their respective sales teams.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to undertake market research while attending the event. This event will enable you to conduct research with a range of audiences, from company principals and directors to sales representatives.
This year we will once again be recognising the Best Product of the Show, the Product of the Year and the Supplier Account Manager of the Year during the Green Light Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
Not forgetting the coveted Best Stand Award, which will go to the exhibitor that displays innovation, forward-thinking and expertise in understanding the Green Light theme, and having an exhibition stand that demonstrates this.
Media coverage and press lounge
With strong media relationships, the Green Light PR team can work with you on a post-event Public Relations plan. At the event itself, a press area will be a hub for the industry’s key media who will be in attendance.
As one of our dedicated suppliers, we are contacting you first in order to secure your place. Stands are booked on a ‘first come first served’ basis, so reserve early in order to secure your preferred spot on the floorplan.
Green Light is an unrivalled platform within the Business Supplies industry to showcase your products, technologies and services to over 400 delegates all under one roof.
Company types invited to exhibit include:
- Industry leading suppliers from Traditional, Furniture, Technology, Electronic Office Supplies and Facilities Supplies
- Dealer Groups
- Back Office System Houses
- VOW Venture Service Providers